Dealer Inquiries Welcome
If your company is involved in window treatments, wall covering, interior furnishings, window film or any other related business, we invite you to contact us about becoming a PLASTIC-VIEW dealer. We are confident that you will be very pleased with the high quality of our products and fast, dependable service. Please contact PLASTIC-VIEW for further details.
While PLASTIC-VIEW has an extensive nationwide network of dealers, in any areas where there is not a local dealer, PLASTIC-VIEW shades are available on a factory direct basis. For $10.00 we will send our PV302 sample book and ordering instructions. This amount will be credited in full toward your order.
If for an ATCT (air traffic control tower), PLASTIC-VIEW maintains the world's largest database of ATCT shade records, including aging and precise shade sizes. This allows us to provide prompt and accurate replacement quotes and shades on a routine or urgent basis. If your ATCT currently has PLASTIC-VIEW shades, we need only the ATCT name/location and shade(s) to be replaced. If your ATCT does not currently have PLASTIC-VIEW shades, we need only the required quantity and approximate window dimensions.
We accept payment by check, money order, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and government purchase card.
Export Exclusives Available
We have supplied our solar control window shades to 75 nations worldwide and are constantly looking to improve and expand our export representation. While PLASTIC-VIEW has been manufacturing these window shades since 1947, this is still a relatively "new" product in many countries, thus creating a great opportunity to introduce a proven successful product line to new markets.
To order any standard PLASTIC-VIEW solar control window film, fax or e-mail the following information (if you are unsure about which of our window films is best for your needs, complete our short questionnaire and we will respond with our recommendations):
- -Please specify:
- -The part number of each film
- -The material description and color of each film
- -The quantity of each film
- -PLASTIC-VIEW will e-mail or fax back a proforma invoice for every order. We will also provide the shipping charges.
- -If the proforma invoice is acceptable, written confirmation is required by either signing and faxing back the proforma or by consent via e-mail.
- -The terms of payment are:
- -Credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diner's Club, or Carte Blanche). If payment is made by credit card, the following information must be provided:
- Type of credit card
- Account number
- Expiration date
- Name as it appears on card
- Billing address
- -CWO (cash with order). If payment is made by check, please allow for 7 to 10 days before order processing.
PLASTIC-VIEW will not process any order until written confirmation of the proforma invoice and payment has been completed in full.
Once an order has been confirmed, it is not subject to change or cancellation.